Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have Pinnacle 18 ultimatte. I'm having trouble playing back

Customer Question

I have Pinnacle 18 ultimatte. I'm having trouble playing back dvd's on my dvd player that connects with av cables. the video goes in and out as far as sharpness. it get's blurry then sharp then
Category: Software
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
DVD is 720x480. In order to burn 1080p you should use Blue Ray disc. If you want to play the content on normal DVD players, please make the movie in 720x480 and burn it as DVD. For the video format MPEG2 DVD works best. Try it and let me know the result.
Regards
Jins