Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Software expert
50836188

I've been loading my music to iTunes last 6 months

Customer Question

I've been loading my music to iTunes for the last 6 months now and all of a sudden it won't let me it says something is wrong with the connection when I know i have wifi and can use internet
Category: Software
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! What is the exact error message that you receive?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It keeps saying that garage band is quitting unexpectedly overtime I try to upload it and it says something about terminating the app due to uncaught exception?
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
GarageBand is a completely different program than iTunes -- It is saying GarageBand is quitting unexpectedly when loading music into iTunes?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yeah I know it sounds crazy but it's working when I record onto it and then I go to share and hit to iTunes and it loads and then stops and says it unexpectedly quit and doesn't upload to iTunes
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Can you give me the uncaught exception code number?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Let's try downloading the latest version of iTunes and installing it. Click here: http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/ Click on Download Now and run the installation. After the install is complete, try performing the steps again.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I downloaded the new version of iTunes is there a step after that because it's still not going through to iTunes
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Yes, you will need to run the downloaded file so it will install.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did that what do I do next?
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
If you upgraded to the latest iTunes then try the process that was giving you issues again
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It still isn't working it keeps saying it crashed
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Did you upgrade to the latest version of iTunes?