Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Sir,a very vicious post on google is quite inflamitory and

Customer Question

Sir,a very vicious post on google is quite inflamitory and absulutely false and degrading,about my military service.
Please tell me how we can remove it permantly.
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
May i please get my answer other than my e mail address.i can't get on my e mail.maybe face book,or by phone,please,please.***-***-****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues with Google search results. Also, I am very sorry but I do not provide phone support. I only provide online support and remote access support if you are using a computer.Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?Also, can you please tell me the KEYWORD you used to do a Google search and which item in the search results that you want to get removed?Please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess