Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I got a problem downloading software i have purchased online

Customer Question

Hi I got a problem downloading software i have purchased online . My laptop is a Dell 3800 precision and like to think i have the right program to do the job but i just cant seem to make sense of thinks ...If your up for a challenge ...Your ON....
Category: Software
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.What is the problem you are facing can you explain it a bit more in detail.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its a rather long story do i have the option to just communicate by phone .
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
i am sorry that would not be possible right now however this is a live chat session and i am communicating with you on real time.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Please tell me the problem in detail so that i can proceed in fixing it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have try ed to download rar file that i have purchased but . just cant seem to open them correctly
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
I can take a look using remote access and will fix the issue let me know when you are ready. I will send you the remote link.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
im not really comfortably with this option .
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
alright, no problem you can check your email for the purchase history of winrar pro there would be a download link try to click on it and it will start the download again. Check the loacation it saves your download and then you can install it. Remote session is an additional service prior to your existing chat plan.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
still waiting for it
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry, waiting for what.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
for the file ...but you know this is takeing more time than expected .can we continue with this tomorrow..
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
did the download started.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no....? which down load ....from what ...do you mean winrar
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
allow me to remotely download and install it. Remote session only runs when you allow it and once the session is closed it never gets connected till you get a notification to allow a remote session to start again. I will not charge you additional for the session.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
let me know if that is fine.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
i will try to download and install it within 10 to 15 mins only the job will be done.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you need password ***** vendors i have a account with and some other stuff ,its a tough option for me.... id like to continue by phone tomorrow...
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
that is fine you may suggest me time i will be online for a phone call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i appreciate that very much..can you call me tomorrow around 6:00 CST(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
pm 6:00 CST
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
sure will do.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks.. catch you than.. By by
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
good night.