Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert
30970729

Convert "Palm Desktop by ACCESS" Calendar to Outlook .PST

Customer Question

Convert "Palm Desktop by ACCESS" Calendar to Outlook .PST Calendar
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will send you the Calendar file in .mdb format and would like to convert it to a .pst so that I can import it to outlook calendar.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I exported the .mdb file with the calendar information from the "Palm Desktop by ACCESS" program.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,You cannot convert a .mdb to .pst
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
To import your Palm data to Outlook:In Palm Desktop, click Address.Click File, and then click Export.In the File Name box, type Contacts.In the Export type list, click Comma Separated Values.Next to Range, click All , and then click Export.In the Specify Export Fields dialog box, click OK two times. The Contacts.csv file is saved in the My Documents folder.Modify the CSV FileBefore you import Contacts.csv into Outlook, you must create headers for the CSV file:Open the file in Excel.Click 1 to select the first row, click Insert, and then click Rows.In the first row that you just created, starting with cell A1 and continuing across to cell T1, enter the following fields to create header names for each column:First NameLast NameTitleCompanyWorkHomeOtherE-mailAddressCityStateZIP CodeCountryCustom 1Custom 2Custom 3Custom 4NotePrivateCategoryClick File, and then click Save.Import the CSV File into OutlookIn Outlook, click File, and then click Import and Export to open the Import and Export Wizard.In the Choose an action to perform box, click Import from another program or file, and then click Next.In the Select file type to import from box, click Comma Separated Values (Windows), and then click Next.In the File to Import box, click Browse, find Contacts.csv in your My Documents folder, and then click Next.In the Select destination folder box, click Contacts, and then click Next.Click Finish to complete the import operation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
I know how to convert contacts. I have clearly asked about converting the CALENDAR.
Please see the title of this question:
"Convert "Palm Desktop by ACCESS" CALENDAR to Outlook .PST"
It is also in the description.
BTW, THIS IS ON A WINDOWS 7 DESKTOP NOT MAC.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Did you see my first reply?You cannot convert a .mdb to .pst