Shefin, Software Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

My dark blues and violet are printing black. My yellow greens

Customer Question

my dark blues and violet are printing black. My yellow greens have too much cyan.
Category: Software
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please let me know the make and model number of your printer, operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I apologize that I cannot contact you by phone. Please let me know the make and model number of your printer, operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Epson Stylus Pro 3880. Mac 10.9.5. USB
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Photoshop CS5
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Try turning off the color management in Photoshop and make sure you are using the color management in the printer driver. Do the following: In the final print window under Layout, select Print Settings or Printer Settings. For Color Mode, select Color Controls, and choose Epson Standard sRGB, Adobe RGB, or another selection if appropriate. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I used Epson Standard sRGB. Print is better, but there is still too much cyan in my light yellow green.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Try the following. Select Color Management/Output > Output from Photoshop's print screen.Click Transfer and drag the middle of the curve to 40.0%.Click OK, then select Color Management.Choose Let Photoshop manage color as normal and the appropriate printer profile.Try to print. Since every photo is different, you may need to experiment with the Transfer Curve to find the level that best suits your needs. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
under output I do not see transfer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Please download the document below and refer page 20 onwards. Try following the instructions.https://files.support.epson.com/pdf/r2880_/r2880_mc.pdf Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The color management manual you sent me is for Mac 10.5, 10.6. I have Mac 10.9.5. Can you help me?
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Sorry for the mistake. Please refer page 20 onwards. The manual is for Mac OS X 10.7 and 10.8. However, the instructions are same for your computer too.https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd3/cpd39134.pdf Thank you.S H E F I N