Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Running two Picasa programs. One from work computer and then

Customer Question

Running two Picasa programs. One from work computer and then one from my home computer.
My work computer moved with me to new location, then we changed the name of company and then I got a different computer. How do I find out how what my username and password *****? I would like to find out the same for home computer and then put both together and have one Picasa-
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.Picasa is a Google service and can be accessible when you have a Google account or Gmail account. Can you still remember your Gmail account that you have used for home or work?Please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jess-
No, assume I set one up years ago, but I do not remember it. I can't even begin to guess at it.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for writing back with that information. You mentioned you use Picassa on 2 computers, one from home and one from work. The work computer was changed already. What about the HOME computer? Do you still have Picasa access there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I believe I do. I can check when I get home tonight. Is there something in particular I should look for if I am able to open it?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
If you can still access your Picasa on that home computer, please check the email address that it used to SIGN IN to the Picasa software. At the top right corner of the Picasa window, if you see SIGN OUT there, it means you were logged in already.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will do-
I believe I have a shortcut on desk top- I will look tonight
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Yes, please give it a try and let me know.Regards,Jess