Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Andy: I have a new computer and want to download SM to it.

Customer Question

Andy: I have a new computer and want to download SM to it. I have my activation key and note service is extended to Jan. 28, 2016. I also have my order number. My email is***@******.***. Thanks. Sam xxxxx
Category: Software
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know the software you are downloading.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Software? OS: Win. 7, System M. 14.5 or what other software do you want? Couldn't you be more specific, after all I am just trying to replace System Mechanic, not purchase anything.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for confirming its system mechanics. you want to install systemmechanics to your windows 9 computer is that correct. do you have a paid version or a trail of system mechanics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I am on my main computer now using System Mechanic 7 BUT I want to replace System Mechanic on my new computer which is using Win. 8 and want to download System Mechanic 14.5.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
have you downloaded System Mechanic 14.5 to install it on your windows 8 pc or you want me to do that remotely.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All I need is where to find that download and I will then download it myself.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
you can click on the link given below and download it from there http://www.iolo.com/downloads/download-system-mechanic/
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley below and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Michelle: I have spent far too much time with this request, which should have been done easily with no help from Iolo website. Then to charge me $5. which should be free. Of course, I am not happy and plan to call Iolo billing.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
please open the iolo website and click on my account option on top rightlogin and you shall be able to find a download link and will not have to purchase it again
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
let me know if you face any difficulty in the download