Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks
32989067

I have autocad 13 version with product key and serial #, but

Customer Question

I have autocad 13 version with product key and serial #, but I am unable to install it on my desktop computer. The autodesk tells me that my serial number is ***** valid. What I should do?
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeA common mistake that can be made is getting some of the similar charachters confused. I have done this myself.Can you double check please that you are not getting the following confused.1 (one) or i or L3 (three) or e or 5 (five)4 (four) or hO or 0 (zero)Double check this please and let me know if you are sure none of these are being mixed up. If not, can you confirm for sure this is the same installation disk as what came with the codes?Thank you