Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have a small business and we make residential inspections

Customer Question

I have a small business and we make residential inspections for insurance companies. Current platform built on dot net nuke. Our inspectors load photos of homes one at a time and it's drudgery. One of our field staff suggested bulk loading in word and loading into report. Right now the only way we can add documents is converting to XPS. This doesn't seem to work with images. Do you have any suggestion on how we can save our poor inspectors hours of work?
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. So your system that was built with dot net nuke is only allowing you to add XPS files and not the original DOC or DOCX files with the loaded images?Please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess