Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Trying to make a movie file in Pinnacle 15. The resolution

Customer Question

Trying to make a movie file in Pinnacle 15. The resolution is terrible. Can you help?
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac. If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply. Also, would you prefer if I connect directly to your computer and help you on screen. That additional service allows us to work together in real time, and also since I will be able to see your screen and view and change settings in person its very effective and saves a lot of time. If you'd like to try a screen sharing session, let me know! Dustin S.