Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have vast experience with configuring & repairing and utilizing software.Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have 32 bit Windows 7 on my lap top and have successfully

Customer Question

I have 32 bit Windows 7 on my lap top and have successfully installed Palm One which automatically sourced existing address and date books. I want to duplicate same on my new 64 bit Windows 8.1 desk top PC bu so far no luck. Will now accept Palm One downloads
when when they are labelled for 64 bit Windows 8.1. Get an error message that says Error # *****(###) ###-#### ***** you help??
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Getting Palm desktop running on windows 8, and getting sync working can be a task. Sometimes easy, sometimes extremely difficult. Its one Ive worked through countless times before though. And for that reason, Im going to send you an offer for your screen sharing service, where I can connect to your computer for her and run through the needed installs for you. If you would prefer written support instead, let me know. Just be warned that it may take a lot of back and forth between us by written communication before we resolve this issue. Dustin S.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
I see youve accepted the offer for remote support. Lets get started! On the windows 8 computer, click this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=2a2102cf-c56c-4f0b-8ef5-f4158ba8c586 Scroll down click agree. And then, it will download an elsinore screen connect file. Make sure you run, open and install that file. As that will connect us. Please reply here if you encounter any issues downloading or installing the file. Thank you, *****
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
I see you posted a new questions, I messaged our admin team to have that closed. Let me send you a new link today as the old link no longer works. Here is the link to connect. http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=01d032c6-7f7e-423c-8250-a42833b574a6 Once you click that link, on the next page Scroll down click agree. And then, it will download an elsinore screen connect file. Make sure you run, open and install that file. As that will connect us. Please reply here if you encounter any issues downloading or installing the file. Thank you, ***** *****