Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I cannot get connected through secureline, two days now with

Customer Question

I cannot get connected through secureline, two days now with NO connection but before that I could connect eventually after many attempts, I usually use optimal site but have tried specific servers with still NO connection. I had previously noticed that the program had a red 'not signed' message but I don't recall seeing any option to sign when I purchased and downloaded the program. I paid for a two-years Avast VPN licence because I purchased and use the Avast antivirus, with which I am very happy. I am extremely unhappy with the VPN program. If this cannot be fixed I will delete the program, you can keep the money I paid, and I will learn my lesson. I use an Apple iMac.
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Forget it! Keep the 5 dollars deposit I just paid you, Avast can keep the money I paid for a two year licence, and I am going to delete the program!
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues with Avast VPN. Do you still need help with this issues? I can assist you with Avast VPN and if you are no longer happy with that, I can assist you with other VPN services so that you can ensure safety while doing things online.Please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for writing back and I respect your decision to discontinue with this question. We guarantee our service so you can always get your money back. The deposit you made is still on your account with us and you have the option to use it for another question in the future, or you can request a full refund.Here is the information on refunding:http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refundThank you for using our service.Best regards,Jess