Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

I JUST INSTALLED PHOT0 STUDIO EPRESSIONS PLATINUM SPFWEAR AND

Customer Question

I JUST INSTALLED PHOT0 STUDIO EPRESSIONS PLATINUM SPFWEAR AND WHEN I ENTERED THE ACTIVATION KEY IT WOULD NOT TAKE IT KEY IS VRJ-PE6
Category: Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I would advise you first of all, to try the activation key again. FIRST, IN ALL-CAPS (like that. Turn On your CapsLock, if necessary, by pressing the CapsLock key once.)then, in all-lower-case (like that. Turn Off CapsLock with another press of the CapsLock key, if you turned CapsLock On previously.) Then try the key without the - in the middle of it. Then with the - in the middle... unless you have tried one of those before. Sometimes these activation keys are quite sensitive to such exact details.Let me know how it goes, please, when you have tried that. Thanks.