Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

My name is***** playing with pogo and suddenly

Customer Question

My name is***** playing with pogo for years and suddenly I have had to enter a new
identity name to play pogo. I just paid the 40 dollars to renew my membership and you took
away all my points and my playing name of "Customer". What is going on with pogo? I feel
ripped off pogo and if this cannot be fixed by pogo I will find elsewhere to play games.
Thank you for your help. Tom
Category: Software
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.When did the problem start?May I start a remote session so I can take a look at the problem and solve it for you now?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wish a refund because I thought you were the POGO help desk, not an independent contractor.
I also feel that paying $36 for you to reply with a request for more money and access to my computer was, frankly, an outright con.
There was never any problem with my computer but with access to a web site. Your reply did not seem to have read or understood my initial request but offered only a stock answer. You supplied no help and asking for access to my computer made me suspicious.
I don't know if you are legitimate or a fraud, but promptly scamming me for more money and access to my computer and personal information made me suspicious.
I called a friend who recommended I cancel immediately and helped me through the password ***** It turns out it was only a password ***** with POGO. I do not need an outside contractor's help.
Please refund the $36 to my credit card. I will be contacting my Credit Card and stating my concerns.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Pogo doesn't offer this kind of technical support but you can try contacting them from their website if you like. You may request a refund any time within 30 days using the following page:ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That is just what I did through your website. I asked for a refund not for your to tell me I can ask for it. I want a refund because you were worthless.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
That's an interesting point of view. Have a lovely night! Regards,Martin