Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks
32989067

I refreshed my computer and now it will not accept my password,

Customer Question

I refreshed my computer and now it will not accept my password, it says to use my microsoft password ***** I don't remember what it is. but I can not open my computer without it. HELP
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
You will need to reset your password and you can do this online via my link below.
https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx
Once the password ***** been reset, then you can use this new password ***** sign on on the computer.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please