Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

Is there anyone in the chicago illinois area that has knowledge

Customer Question

is there anyone in the chicago illinois area that has knowledge about Quarkxpress 4.1 that can help me with an issue?
Category: Software
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is Michael. I don't live in Chicago, but I can help you with your question. You should be able to change the output type under print styles. Print Styles are collections of Print settings that you can save for future use. To create one, just make all the choices you need, in all the panes, and then choose New Print Output Style… from the popup menu. You can also create and edit Print Styles by choosing Edit - > Output Styles.