Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Years I had a Word Perfect macro that enabled me to

Customer Question

For many years I had a Word Perfect macro that enabled me to construct a page border (on 4 sides) of text and font of my choosing. It was great for family letters, etc (e.g. "Merry Christmas From The Jensens.) around and around the page.
I now have Word Perfect Office X7 but have been totally unsuccessful in finding anyone who can tell me how to find and reactivate this macro.
Can anyone help me?
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Im sorry that you had to wait so long for a response, Now that I have picked up the question the response times will be much faster. I see it says your operating system is windows 8.. Im assuming the previous version of wordperfect you had, and the macro. Is on another older computer. Is that correct? And if so, do you still have the older computer? Dustin S.