Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Software expert
50836188

I have a story in Mandarin and want to translate it to

Customer Question

Hi, I have a story in Mandarin and want to translate it to English before editing. I am NOT hiring a professional translator, because I am editing it myself. However I want to use some tools to translate the story before I can work on it. I wonder if there
is a translation tool that works better than Google translate. I don't mind to pay for the software or online tools. Can you give me some insights on where to find such tools? Thanks! Shuling
Category: Software
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, This is a list of the best Translation softwares of 2015 that will help you to translate your story : http://translation-software-review.toptenreviews.com/ This an online website that also you can use: http://www.reverso.net/text_translation.aspx?lang=EN it is supposed to be very good. Let me know if it suits your needs. Good luckregards,
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated. if you still need help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help you Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mr.Med,Thank you for your answer. However I don't think you really helped me with my problem. The online tool you list above is not any better than Google translation.Also, I have researched on my own on the list translation software. It didn't really answer my questions, which one is better than Google translation, specifically from Mondrian to English. I need someone who have specific knowledge on these tools, rather than just sending me a URL from google search.Best,
Shuling
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Did you checked the list of the softwares that i sent you please? any way let me open your question to other experts
please do not rate my answer as poor or bad service
Thank you
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! I understand that you are looking for a translator that is better than Google but please understand that it is up to the customer to determine which translator is better than another. Here is a translation website that I have used for Mandarin before: http://www.thepurelanguage.com/freepinyintranslation.aspx
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Josh,Thank you for your answer. But the above URL you sent doesn't help at all, it is not any better than Google Translation. I am giving up asking this question on this site.Thank you!
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi, What exactly is not better than Google translate? In my opinion, it is better than Google translate and I feel that your question is opinion based so I would need to know exactly what needs to be better.