Shefin, Software Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

How do i delete the adobe flash upgrade pop-up

Customer Question

how do i delete the adobe flash upgrade pop-up
Category: Software
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. I would suggest you use turn on pop up blocker on your browser, or install a pop up blocker to resolve the issue. Please download and install from the link below.https://adblockplus.org/ If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N