Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have vast experience with configuring & repairing and utilizing software.Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

My password *****'t work I had about 400,000 chips Screen name

Customer Question

My password ***** work I had about 400,000 chips Screen name jrnixonjohn password ***** dogbreath2 can I get my chips back
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.
To get started, I need to know what specific game or website your account was with.
If it was a facebook game, please specify the name of the game as well. Thank you,
Dustin S.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Games .com seven card stud
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Have you t ried resetting your games.com password? To do so, go to this link. click here! Emter yuor games.com email address or username. Go through the process to reset your password. Once you have set a new password. Try to sign in at games.com again. Cn you sign in now, will it accept your password? I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent/ 5 stars selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen, when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
didn't work won,let me sign in or reset password
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Do you remember your username.. Or the email address that you were using with the games.com website?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.*** e-mail jrnixonjohn user name
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Ive just had a password ***** sent to your gmail account from games.com / aol. Open your gmail account. Look for a message from games.com / aol. Inside of that message will be a link you can click on and set a new password. Once you have opened the email, read over it. And clicked the link to set a new password. You can then use the new password ***** sign in! If you have any further questions or run into any issues resetting your password ***** the link I sent you, let me know. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent/ 5 stars selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen, when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
reset password ***** can;t get signed on
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
When you reset the password, did it have you type in a new password ***** and hit save? If so. What exactly happens when you attempt to sign into games.com now? What does it say? What do you see on screen?