Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have problems with two flash games I play on pogo.com how

Customer Question

I have problems with two flash games I play on pogo.com how can I fix the flash player problems
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please the problem or error you receive when you try to play the games?
And which internet browser are you using? eg: Internet Explorer?
Thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
Can you return here to your question please
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.