Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

I posted on liarscheatersrus.com yesterday and within the 24 hour peri

Customer Question

I posted on liarscheatersrus.com yesterday and within the 24 hour period requested it was removed. I have asked over and over for it to be gone, I posted in anger assuming he was married and he isn't. The post is still there, they don't seem to listen.
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I really need it to be taken off there, it contains personal details which could jeopardise his work. I don't want to be paying loads of money for answers for it to remain on the site.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
In order to get to remove their site, you must contact them directly. If it is off of their site and still showing up in Google's search engine, I can remove that for you if you provide me a link to it. Unfortunately, you have no direct control over information on the Internet once you write it.