Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I just received a Seagate Barracuda ES 750 GB bare drive from

Customer Question

I just received a Seagate Barracuda ES 750 GB bare drive from Amazon, sold by Finity India, and I am trying to format it, then copy my present hard drive to it (my present drive is failing) but Disk Utility is not recognizing the new drive. I'm using Mac OS X 10.7.5
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. First let me apologize that no one responded to you sooner. Before we begin, Id like to know if you still need help with this issue. If so, how would you like to proceed. I can send you our phone support and / or remote support offer. ( Where I can speak to you over the phone, connect to your mac directly, and work to solve the issues on screen, directly) Or, we can proceed via written communication. Please reply when you can and let me know how youd like to proceed. Thank you, *****