Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

A 6-7 Gig file of pictures just disapeared from my desktop

Customer Question

A 6-7 Gig file of pictures just disapeared from my desktop about an hour ago... I've been working on compiling these all night and this morning... I need to go back in time about an hour and a half... I've also used thorough search programs, nothing...
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'd already paid and Freddy was working on the prob, and I got the blue screen of death... It took a minute to get rebooted and we seem sorta confused now...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Freddy..?
Expert:  SladeV replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** will help you too the best of my ability. It is like something deleted the file and is possible too recover if that section has not been over written. Try and download Recuva and run it as a full system scan, it should find all of the files which, you can restore.