Shefin, Software Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

Why does mozilla firefox block any pop-ups when I use AOL.My

Customer Question

Why does mozilla firefox block any pop-ups when I use AOL.My computer actually shuts down
Category: Software
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Are you trying to enable pop ups with AOL? Is the computer shutting down while accessing AOL? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes just about any pop-ups and shuts down
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I would suggest you add exceptions for AOL by following the instructions in the link below.https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/pop-blocker-settings-exceptions-troubleshooting If you want to disable blocking the pop up feature, just uncheck the Block Pop up windows option. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N