Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Jess M, Thank you my last question

Customer Question

Hi Jess M, Thank you for answering my last question regarding the best email software program to use with Dragon NaturallySpeaking (Professional) V.13. I have a quality "Yeti Blue" desktop microphone that I would like to use with my Dragon NaturallySpeaking
software. However I cannot get the software to recognise the microphone. Do you have any suggestions? Best regards ***** ***** Under. Max Beck.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in fixing the problem while you watch?Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess