Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Adobe premiere elements 12 When I import video and start it...it

Customer Question

adobe premiere elements 12 When I import video and start it...it plays for a second and then stops. It was shot at PF30. I have a PC with 16GB of RAM. Has worked fine before and I have also had this problem before. I don't know why except to say there may be something with the settings?
Steve
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also my Hard drive is almost full???
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.
Regards
Jins
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not at this time
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Oaky, then I will give instructions to try yourself. Which operating system and version you are using ?
Regards
Jins