Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have vast experience with configuring & repairing and utilizing software.Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I accidently deled my face book page

Customer Question

i accidently deled my face book page
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. As long as you deleted the facebook account recently, all you should have to do is use your same email address. Go to the facebook login page. Sign back in with the most recent password, and it will reactivate your facebook account. If you cannot remember your facebook password, you can reset it on the login page. If you run into any issues or cant reactivate your account as stated above. I can speak to you over the phone, or connect directly to your computer and do these steps for you. If you want to try those methods of support please reply and let me know. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent/ 5 stars selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen, when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Hello again.. I see you accepted the membership offer. Welcome to Justanswer! Also, you never responded to the suggestions I made about reactivating your facebook account. Did everything go well? Were you able to recover the facebook account?