Michael Norman
Michael Norman, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  Director of Technology
77547562

After major pc repairs i have lost all my adobe programs and

Customer Question

After major pc repairs i have lost all my adobe programs and all my paswords to connect and restore all my adobe software.Need help
Category: Software
Expert:  Michael Norman replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is, Mike. I'm not sure what you mean by "passwords to connect and restore" your Adobe software. All you would need are your serial numbers to each of your Adobe programs. I'm sure you have registered your software, in which case you would have created and Adobe ID. You can access the serial numbers, in the event you have lost the original packaging, by using your Adobe ID. Simply go to the link below and login, and you will see a list of all of your registered products along with the necessary serial numbers. Simply reinstall all the programs. Go to:http://blogs.adobe.com/photoshopdotcom/2012/02/create-an-adobe-id-today.html Under option #1 click on the link for "log-in anytime to retrieved our serial number"
Hello. Just wanted to follow-up with you to see if you resolved your issue. If so, please take a moment to rate my customer service. If not, please let me know how I can help further.