IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

How to download autocad2015lt to a second computer

Customer Question

how to download autocad2015lt to a second computer
Category: Software
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

You can use the same AutoCAD installation disk that you used on the first computer. Have you already done that?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not receive an installation disk. I downloaded it.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
OK.
Do you still have the installer file used to install the AutoCAD 2015? Also, do you have the AutoCAD 2015 serial number (product key)?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not have the installer file. The serial number is *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
try serial number 388-29151370. This came a day later, May 20,2014
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
OK, since you have the serial number, you can install AutoCAD 2015 on another computer.
You can download the installer file from the Internet again. Here are the download links:
AutoCAD 2015 LT - 32 bit:
DOWNLOAD
AutoCAD 2015 LT - 64 bit:
DOWNLOAD
I hope this helps!
Let me know if you require further assistance.
Regards,
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Sorry - the download links seem to have expired after I used them. Please hold on, I will get you new links.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
OK - they should work now again.
Let me know if you are able to download the installer file.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried to download 64 bit but only got a message that something was downloading and never did. I tried again and got GET INTO YOUR PC sales pitch. You should open the DOWNLOAD and see what you get.
I was told earlier by another Autodesk person to call on Mon(###) ###-#### ***** I'll try that. Be sure my Credit Card is not charged for anything TODAY.
Thanks for trying to help.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hi!
I asked you to let me know if you were able to download the installer file since the links could expire.
The site you see hosts the installer files for AutoCAD 2015 LT version, so I provided their download links since the official AutoCAD web site removed the download links for AutoCAD 2015 LT and promotes the newest version - 2016.
I am sorry if the download links have expired. You should have notified me earlier and I would have sent you a new link.
If you still need them, please click on
THIS LINK
and then scroll down to the "AutoCAD LT 2015 Free Download" section where you will see two blue download buttons - one for 32-bit version and the other for 64-bit version.
Click on the desired version and wait until the file starts to download. Just don't click on any ads that may appear at the top of the screen.
Those are the official AutoCAD 2015 LT installer files that were removed from the AutoCAD web site.
When installed, you get a free 30-day trial period, but you can type your serial number to fully activate the product on another computer.
I hope this helps!
Regards,