Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

I am having trouble getting my free chips from spinning the

Customer Question

I am having trouble getting my free chips from spinning the slot machine on zynga Texas holder poker. I got an answer that I was. The next day I did but not today. I ave been playing this game a long time and I know when it is working or not. Please help me get this straightened out XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Category: Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I think the problem with chips sometimes not being credited, or not being usable, is a matter of whether you have signed in, or, whether you are signed in, to the account you have with that particular service or website (the one that awards the chips, not necessarily the web page you're on, but usually.)
Try - if you notice a problem like that again - making sure you are logged in, if necessary by logging out, closing the browser windows, waiting a bit, and opening the browser again and logging back in.