Shefin, Software Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I just got a Toshiba laptop with W8. but it didn't come with

Customer Question

I just got a Toshiba laptop with W8. but it didn't come with Microsoft office. I have a 2007 version of office but cant remember how I installed it on my other laptops. any ideas?
Category: Software
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. In order to install Office 2007 on your new Windows 8 based computer, you have to get the Office 2007 disc and the product key that you have got while purchasing it. If you have the disc and product key, just insert the disc and start the installation. After installation is complete or during the installation, it will ask for the product key, then insert the key to activate the product. If the Office version that you have already installed on computers more than it is allowed to, you may not activate it on the new computer. In that case, you need to purchase a new version of Office for your computer. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the Toshiba doesn't have office. but I have the 2007 disc and the key. my biggest problem right now is installing the disc. I don't know how to open the dvd player

Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Please let me know the model number, so that I can help you open the drive. If you are able to get into Desktop, please open This PC (My Computer/Computer in Windows 7). It will open Windows Explorer. Over there, you will see the CD/DVD drive icon. Right click on the icon and select Eject. It will open the drive. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

C55B5270

Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, On the left side of the computer, you can find the disc drive. There is an eject button on the drive. Firmly press the button to eject the drive a little bit and pull back to open it completely. Thank you.S H E F I N