Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

Any Jira/tempo experts out there?

Customer Question

Any Jira/tempo experts out there?
Category: Software
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be your Primary Care Technician and I can assist you with your question.
It depends. I can help you with your Jeera tempo software. But if you have custom programming that's been done with it, usually the only expert is the person that did the original programming. There are various styles of writing custom code many of which are different. But I would certainly be happy to help you with your problem if you can provide me with some additional detail. At that point I'll at least be able to tell you but something that I will be of value to you with or if you are best going elsewhere or to someone else. In any case, I will review my honest opinion.