Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

While cleaning my hard drive and de-fragging it I was surprised

Customer Question

While cleaning my hard drive and de-fragging it I was surprised to discover that I inadvertently turned on a master password. This has now become a real pain in the ass trying to find a way to rid myself of this. I'm now considering MS Internet...uhg...ahg... or just kick it's ass off. You are my last attempt finding a logical course to remove this frigging not so secure, program easy safety!
Category: Software
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Is it master password ***** Firefox, or something else?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,