Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

Can,t pay I recently purchased on ebay with my visa

Customer Question

Can,t pay for coins I recently purchased on ebay with my visa card. been going this route
because I cant get my pay pal account reactivated...roald l brown....ebay id is cbcharlie...
HELP GIVE ME A TELEPHONE NUMBER
Category: Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
If you purchased them with your Visa card, then you presumably have bought them already, so where's the problem?
Or is it that the Visa card transaction did not go through properly though it was submitted properly? if so, I suggest that you contact your Visa card's issuing bank, and ask about your account and the current status of your card.
Just Reply to me with the bank's name (and, no other identifying information, please! this is a public forum, and that information would not remain private. And, I cannot make any useful use of it, in this case.)