Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have MSN premium internet software on top of my windows 7.

Customer Question

I have MSN premium internet software on top of my windows 7. one of the icons i use frequently is the calendar. i type in a date and time and 24 hours ahead i receive a notification e-mail. recently i stopped getting the 24 hour heads up e-mail and am wondering what setting jumped or was there a software change. when i try to look at the settings i see How Long---0 min 30 min 1 hours 90 min 2 hr all day and custom. my setting seems to be 1 hour. under reminders i see email***@******.***, 1 day;under status it says busy with other choices being tentative, free and away. i now get notifcations 1 hours before the activity which is no good. how do i get back to the way it was with 24 hour notifications.
Category: Software