Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

AUDIALS ONE 12 QUESTION: USER of this program

Customer Question

AUDIALS ONE 12 QUESTION Cancel question....

Category: Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** feel that I ought to provide some sort of response, to assure you that JustAnswer.com cares about your question, and would have liked to have answered it. (Or, if you change your mind again, we would like to try to answer it, still.) Audials is computer software. If it cannot be installed, check your Windows or MAC OS X version, on your computer - or check your Android version, if you are installing it on an Android handheld - and see if the version of Audials you are trying to install is listed as compatible with that version of Windows/MAC OS X/Android. If there were some other problem, then letting us know, I would have advised you further. Thank you for bringing your question to us here at JustAnswer.com, and we would welcome another question if you care to post one to us at any time. (If your question is somewhat longer, about 20 words at least, we might be more prone to pick up on it at once - in case that is a helpful hint for next time.) Thanks again.