Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer
Experience:  if you have any questions about softwares please contact me
76221641

My system will not load "Flash Player."

Customer Question

my system will not load "Flash Player."
Category: Software
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today I'm sorry about the issue, what is your operating system please (windows or mac) ? What is happening when you attempt to load Flash Player? Are you receiving any type of error message? Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
windows vista / stops in step 2 of 3
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Would you like me to set up a remote session (NO extra charge), which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you quickly with this issue? thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great," What do you need from me?
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Please download Teamviewer from : www.teamviewer.comonce you download it please run it. It will give you an ID and a password. Please tell me the ID and the passwordNote : write your ID and password ***** space, for exampleID : 1 2 3 4 5 & Pass : 1 2 3 4 and don't close teamviewerThank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Or you can follow these steps to install Flash player :
1-go to : https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html
2-click on "Download EXE Installer" to start downloading Flash player
3-Install Flash player and restart your computer.
Let me know if you need further help
Thank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
First open this link https://www.teamviewer.com/en/ and click on Download for free.
Once you download the program, please Install & Run it, It will give you an ID and a password. Please tell me the ID and the password ***** i can connect to your computer and fix the issue remotly
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry but we can't call you now, What is happening when you attempt to download teamviewer ?
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Please try my previous suggestion and let me know the results :
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Rate my answer until we finished with the session. Once you are satisfied please RATE 4 or above.
only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
Thank you