Shefin, Software Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

My current adobe download is not working. I have a Mac 10.6.8

Customer Question

My current adobe download is not working. I have a Mac 10.6.8 OS.X. what Adobe product should I download? Right now everything is "blocked plug in".
Category: Software
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!
Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.
Can I access your computer remotely and help you resolve the issue?
Thank you.
S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, but is that needed. I simply want the right Adobe product to download so that I don't get blocked plug-ins anymore.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there a problem?
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, It is a common issues with the Mac computers, and sometimes you may not be able to install the new version. Please try the following and let me know if you are not able to do that. 1. Download and run the Flash player Uninstaller. Please go to the link below, click the link says, Mac OS X, version 10.6 and later: uninstall_flash_player_osx.dmg (237 KB). It is listed under Download the Adobe Flash Player uninstaller:https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-mac-os.html#main_10_4 You can get uninstallation instructions from the same link. Note : During the uninstallation, it may ask you to enter your password. Please enter your Admin /Login or Apple password. If you do not have a password, leave it blank and press enter. Complete the uninstallation. 2. Download and Install latest Adobe flash player. Please download and install it from the link below.https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ Note : During the installation, it may ask you to enter your password. Please enter your Admin /Login or Apple password. If you do not have a password, leave it blank and press enter. Complete the installation. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know, so that I can assist you further. If you allow, I can access your computer and resolve the issue remotely. If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N