Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I am using medisoft software and have encountered an error

Customer Question

hi I am using medisoft software and have encountered an error 7207 already stopped and started my database do you work with medisoft
Category: Software
Expert:  dresteve2000 replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question! So for Medisoft error 7207: 7207 Unexpected error from the Advantage Server AgentAdvantage Error GuideProblem: The Advantage Database Server has received an unexpected error from the Advantage Server Agent module.Solution: Check the Advantage Database Server error log, ADS_ERR.ADT or ADS_ERR.DBF, for details.
If you would prefer, I can offer additional services for a remote connection to your server so I can explore and try to resolve the problem for you. Otherwise you can gather the info from that log and let me know so I can try to find a solution for you and send it to you on this chat.