Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I buy empty and abandoned houses. In order to do that I

Customer Question

I buy empty and abandoned houses. In order to do that I spend a great deal of time looking for the owners of the property and/or their heirs. I use a couple of databases for that such as TLO and CLEAR. I am looking for an internet based CRM and/or phone
system/automatic dialer that can read the phone numbers off of the page in TLO or CLEAR and then dial those numbers. If the numbers as disconnected, as most are then drop that phone number and move on to the next one. I am looking for something that will also
send text messages and emails. I am looking for knowledge and guidance on the software as well as implementation assistance.
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can pay more than the initial deposit for assistance.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Are 'TLO' and 'CLEAR' the names of the database files, or are they the database systems that the files are accessed through ? This is an important detail to the problem. In order to not duplicate what you are always using, but to get an idea of what is compatible with those databases, could you also tell me, what dialer or CRM etc., you are currently using... thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
TLO and CLEAR are database systems. TLO is provided by Transunion and CLEAR by Thompson Reuters.Dialing manually now. Using Podio for CRM but very dissatisfied. We also have access to a program called Belleslink. It is a program for skip tracers. Belleslink uses a google chrome extension that allows us to dial manually by clicking a button from inside the TLO program. However it is expensive. I would love for something to be able to dial automatically from within TLO.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the clarification. I will be researching a good answer to your question as the day goes on.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If what I am saying does not make sense I have gotomypc on my computer you can log in and look at TLO
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
I regret that after some research, I cannot find one item of software to point to as compatible with either CLEAR or TLO databases.
I apologize and I have Opted Out, opening the case to other Experts in this category, with adequate knowledge of the CLEAR and TLO databases and autodialer software compatible with them.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Expert:  James Dwyer replied 1 year ago.
Hi I'm james and I have some ideas on your project. A database is a database if we can export the data to a common form I know of a few autodialer suites that are available open sourcr. please contact me and we'll look at TLO and CLEAR and see what kind of data export they have.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have done a bit of research and I think I know which path I want to head down. It seems Google Chrome has extension programs that can read the phone number off the page and then either one click dial it or auto dial the entire page. That seems like a good approach to take. I think they have extensions that can also handle SMS and email. I am going to use Insightly for my CRM. Finally I need a solution to track and manage remote workers. I can envision a process where a remote worker would log into the remote worker monitoring program. It should be able to not only record time but should be able to record all keystrokes and phone conversations. They would then log into Insightly and pick a property to call on. They would then log into TLO/Clear to get the phone numbers to call. The auto dialer would read the phone numbers on the page and either one click dial or auto dial, would also allow the dialer to compose an SMS message to multiple numbers, and compose and email to multiple emails. They would update Insightly with the information they found. Then they could move on to the next property. I am unsure if I need a voip phone system also or will the auto dialer serve that purpose?