Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have vast experience with configuring & repairing and utilizing software.Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have tried with 2 separate discs to install Photoshop Elements.

Customer Question

I have tried with 2 separate discs to install Photoshop Elements. Both attempt, after the serial number is ***** I see a message the tells me that this is not an Adobe disc and is a phoney. What do I do now?
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.
First, I need to know what version specifically of photoshop you have purchased..
Thank you,
Dustin S.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
version 13
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Photoshop Elements 13
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. T he code you have on the box, or on the cd sleeve, on inside the instruction booklet.. The code you are using for the serial number. With that code, you need to go to this link http://www.adobe.com/go/getserial Sign ito your adobe account ( you should already have one, if not, create one ) Once signed into your adobe account, it should take you to this page http://www.adobe.com/go/getserial On that page, enter the product key from the box, in order to activate your serial number / registration key. It may give you a different key, so watch the screens and take down the new key when it gives it to you. Once you have completed that process, you should then be able to use the code it gave you online to activate Photoshop. if you get stuck or run into any issues completing these steps.. Please reply so I can offer further assistance. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent submitted below this answer when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.