Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have Adobe Ac Pro. I think I need to subscribe to another

Customer Question

I have Adobe Ac Pro. I think I need to subscribe to another year. I am trying but can not get to check out.
I need to add page numbers to a files where i have combined many word doc into one. I can not do this at this time. Please advise of why I can not get to check out or why I can't edit the docs to insert page numbers
Thank You
***** *****
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you Carol
To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using. Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac.   If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows.   Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac.  And then where it says version,  send that to me as a reply.
Also, how would you prefer I assist you. Via written communication only?
Or would you like to try our screen sharing service, where I can connect to your computer from here. Check your subscription status ( to see if you need to renew / resubscribe) And I can also have a look at the page numbering issue and work on it directly.
I look forward to your reply letting me know how youd like to begin.
Dustin S.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just a Dell With windows 7. Please call me.(###) ###-####
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I didn't think I would hear back from you. Since you have requested phone support, I am sending you the offer for phone support. Once you accept that offer I can call you. If you do not approve of the additional fee, we can still continue via written communication. Dustin S.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I really need to cancel this help. I just found out my company will not pay for it. Thanks anyway.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Understood. To request a refund for any fees you have been charged go to the link below and follow the steps to submit your refund request. http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund If you have any further questions, you know where to find me~ Dustin S.