Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer
Experience:  if you have any questions about softwares please contact me
76221641

I have a Kindle Fire I bought a few years back. I want to use

Customer Question

I have a Kindle Fire I bought a few years back. I want to use it again, but I don't remember the password, etc. Do you have an open account for me? I do believe you have, since I found it and then tried to change something and since then, I can't find the account.Sue ***I'll appreciate your help, please.Sincerely, Sue ***
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, Please try to reset your amazon password : https://goo.gl/ZrdC6k If you still cannot access to your Kindle then the only way to reset it is to restore the Kindle to factory. But This will erase your data and all content on your Kindle Fire and you'll need to register it again before downloading items from your Amazon account. You can then create a new password ***** your Kindle Fire. To reset your kindle please follow these steps : 1-Press and hold the power button for 20 seconds and then release.2-Wait until the device has completely turned off, then press the power button to restart your Kindle Fire. If you still can't get your device to work, you can contact Amazon at either amazon.com/contact-us or by phone at the numbers below: U.S. and Canada: 1-***-***-****Kindle Support: 1-***-***-****International: 1-***-***-**** Hope this help Thank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
If you have a moment, please rate my answer, postive rating are appreciated, if you need further help reply back me and i will gladly continue to help
JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.
Thank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Has everything worked out please, do you still need help?
Thank you