Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer
Experience:  if you have any questions about softwares please contact me
76221641

How do I Load the program 5 pr?

Customer Question

How do I Load the program for spyder 5 pr?
Category: Software
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, First plugg your Spyder5 into a USB port on your computer; Enter your serial number or license code, the serial number is ***** in the box, under the Spyder5 sensor. the software will and you will be greeted with aWelcome Screen. This is a Manual Guide that will show you how to use the program, please download it from here : http://spyder.datacolor.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Spyder5_Users_Guide-EN.pdf Hope this help,Thank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
If you have a moment, please rate my answer, postive rating are appreciated, if you need further help reply back me and i will gladly continue to help
JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.
Thank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Has everything worked out please, do you still need help?
Thank you