Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Jess M. You have been a great help to me in the past,

Customer Question

hello; jess M. You have been a great help to me in the past, lets see what can be done for my current problem. i am having trouble uploading my websites files to 000webhost.com using filezilla and using dreamweaver's ftp, i keep getting error messages
stating that "there is a critical error, can't locate server" and with dreamweaver; i keep getting the default; index test page even though i have uploaded my index.html. any help would be appreciated.
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Jess is not currently online at the moment. Would you like to wait for him or work with me on this?