Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

We had the Flipula Malware attack our computer. After 45 minutes

Customer Question

We had the Flipula Malware attack our computer. After 45 minutes we got it off and did a computer scan CCleaner. Now we can't activate our wifi. I have windows 8 on a laptop. What do I do.
Category: Software
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
what is the make and model number of the computer you are having problem with.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
First of all, I paid $149 at the Calgary Microsoft Store for a years maintenance coverage. Within the steps to get here there was never a way to indicate that,My computer info should be on file under my name Robyn Braley Unimark Creative. I had windows 8 installed at Christmas and have had some other work done. It is an Acer Aspire.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HI, did you get my message starting "First of all...? Not sure if this is working. Do I need to agree to 1 week free trial?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
We are justanswer.com and not Calgary Microsoft Store let me know if you would like to continue with the service you have opted with us for.
i would be more that happy to assist you.