Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I am having problem. I received 3 documents labeled.pdf. When

Customer Question

I am having problem. I received 3 documents labeled.pdf. When I save them to my desktop, they cannot be opened. I can open them in the email. I keep getting a notice: Acrobat Reader could not open "documents need to be signed and sent to Jerry."
How do accomplish this operation? I need to be able to open the documents and sign them, I can print them then sign them and then scan them into my PC, in order to be able to send
by email to the financing constitutions.
Category: Software
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
Do you have this problem with just those 3 documents or with any you download onto your computer?
Has it happened before?
May I start a remote session that way I can take a closer look at the problem and fix it for you directly?
Regards,