Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I had work done on my computer June 18th. That problem was

Customer Question

I had work done on my computer June 18th. That problem was taken care of, however, I can't open my windows office programs. When I click on the icon, the message tells me it is getting ready to install. Then another box pops up telling me it found unreadable
content and asks if I want to recover the contents if I trust the source of the document. I have no idea who or what the source is. I had the same problem trying to open Excel. I have an appt. at 3:30 est, and I won't be around until after 5 pm. I will be
back on my computer then or someone can call me at(###) ###-#### ***** you.
Category: Software
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
Can you type me the exact message please?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $39 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks